With it’s maiden edition, GoenkaWorldMUN 2018 aspires to set an unprecedented bar for itself. The conference, with its origins in a strong desire to commemorate the true art of dialogue and resolution, hopes to impart each and every participant with unparalleled geopolitical knowledge, consensus-building skills and social awareness. With a wide array of 10 committees encompassing the stringency of the Security Council, controversies of Indian Politics, appalling developments in the UNHRC and the likes of Potter-heads alongside others, we assure fruitful discussions across the table. We promise to uphold the dignity and pride of the various international organizations simulated and leaving delegates and dais members with indelible experiences.
The school registration fee is inclusive of the fee for one faculty advisor or legal guardian.
The delegate fee is inclusive of:
- Preparation Materials & Background Guide: General Preparation Guide and Committee specific Background Guides, authored by the Committee Directors and the Secretariat, will help all delegates prepare better for the conference.
- Social & Conference Events Entry to all conference events, including The Gala Dinner, faculty workshops, and the conference ceremonies.
- Meals and Snacks: All delegated will be provided by high tea twice a day, lunch and breakfast (for delegates staying at GD Goenka World School).
- Faculty Agenda Engaging F aculty A dvisor A genda comprising of engaging workshops, social and networking events, and historic and cultural explorations .
- Transportation and transfers (optional). Airport/railway station/bus stop transfers to and from GWMUN-recommended hotels in Gurgaon. Additionally, everyday Transfers to the conference venue from only GWMUN recommended hotels will be provided.
- Taxes: 18% GST
- Visa Assistance: International delegates will receive assistance with visa processing. However, this will be strictly limited to providing the necessary government permissions in India.
Domestic Delegate Fees
School Registration Fee – INR 5,500
GWMUN Early Delegate Fee – INR 4,000
GWMUN Delegate fee – INR 5,000
Additional Faculty Advisor fee – INR 3000
Individual delegates are required to bring a faculty advisor or legal guardian. Each additional chaperone will be subject to the additional faculty advisor fee.
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.